MPIOH Annual Recognition & Member Appreciation Event
Columbus, OH: June 14th, 2017 - June 14th, 2017
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
The MPI Recognition and Appreciation Event is an annual celebration to appreciate and recognize our members. Our membership is what makes the MPI Ohio Chapter such a successful organization. We have added some new awards this year. Be sure to register today, you won’t want to miss out!
Creekside Conference & Event Center
101 Mill Street, Suite 300
Gahanna, OH 43230
2:00pm – 2:30pm: Registration & Networking
2:30pm – 4:30pm: Education & Awards Programs
4:30pm – 5:30pm: Networking, Drinks & Appetizers
How to Build a Meaningful Strategic Plan
• Illustration of how strategic planning can be used in work and life
• Reveal the difference between strategic planning and tactics
• Illustrate the connection between strategic planning and customer satisfaction
• Brief exercise on how to create a strategic plan for life and work
• Participants will gain clarity around how to make strategic planning a way of life
• Participants will come away from the session with a specific pathway to create a strategic plan
• Participants will discover more value in the association and strategic planning improves performance in life and work
This program has been pre-approved by CIC for 1 hour under Domain A: Strategic Planning
Christy Selby Lifetime Achievement Award
Christy Selby, former MPI member and beloved wife of Steven Selby; lost her battle with cancer in late December 2015 and will be immortalized again this year with an honorary award given in her name.
Christy was an accomplished certified meeting and event planner at Cardinal Health. A lover of music and watching her family grow, she also enjoyed a good Cabernet from Napa Valley; she was a devotee of Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney World; and a superstitious Buckeye fan.
The Christy Selby Lifetime Achievement Award will honor an individual who gives back freely to the MPI Ohio Chapter and in their career within the Meetings & Events industry. This award will be presented at the Annual MPI Recognition and Appreciation Event.